Success Owners

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> »

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Very Warm Welcome To My Blog and My First Post !

In my viewpoint success is the opposite of failure and failure is the opposite of success, both are having its criteria, types, common usage, formal defination but we are not going to understand that, in this blog we are going to be practical, sharing our experiences, sharing good thoughts, what to do and what not to do and much more. In short how to change your personality and wear the dress of success.

I am 18 years old, Addies is my nick. I am here to share my viewpoints and perspectives to success and failures. I am not an expert but I learned from failure. I did mistakes, I learned from my mistakes. I did blunders and I learned from blunders.

In short, I love to fail by mistake if I learned from that mistake.

In the same way I faced tons of mistakes from my childhood till now. No one is perfect and every single person in this world is doing and will do mistakes but not repeating it is itself more than a success.

The best approach towards success is to try your best by always keeping this “Law of Success” quote in mind


”I can do it, If I believe I can”

Even then you will do mistake and its natural but those mistakes will teach you as the best master.

A normal person if do 10 mistakes then after understanding and keeping law of success quote in mind he will only do 2 or 3 mistakes, so you can understand how much quality lesson you can get from that mistakes.

See you soon in the next post, Please keep visiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home